Monday, March 30, 2009

3/30/09 literacy

The first paragraph should begin as :
The figurative language game that I enjoyed the most was _Sink the opponent ship____________. I enjoyed it because it involve death . . . . . In order to win I had to sink the other ship. . . My score was idk. . . I played against . . . . In order to play this game you have to go to this link [insert link]

The second paragraph should begin as:
Another figurative language game that I played was _____________ . I felt that this game was ____________________ In order to win I had to _______________.
My Score was ___________. My partner's score was ______________. In order to play this game you have to go to this link [insert link].


The final paragraph should begin as:
The figurative language game that I liked the least was _________________. I felt that this game was ____________.
In order to win this game I had to ______________. My score was _______________. My partner's score was ______________________. In order to win this game I had to _______________. If you would like to play this game go to ______(Insert Link_). You may also discuss the other game you played.

No comments: