Friday, April 24, 2009

CW 4/24/09 Ms.bentley

The language that we use could be sometimes be bad and could. I call people names when they start with me but other than that i don't. Um like every other day not everyday every other day. Sometimes but other times they always start with me so. I see people being called names every day. Their nobody i know that they call gay. I think allot of people get teased.

I think Petrocelli called Steve a monster because he was blamed for murder. I think right now Steve is a sloth he is innocent. I think Steve feel bad that people is calling him a monster. He cant do nothing because he is on trail. Sometime i would if people blame me for murder. I think Steve is not a monster and he is innocent

Yes i think that the jury thinks that Steve is a monster because they keep blaming him.

No comments: