Monday, April 6, 2009

4/6/09

The game I enjoyed the most today was __basketball_______________. In order to play the game I had to _answer questions___________________. My Score was _i aced it______________. I liked this game because _my favorite sport is basketball_____________. To play this game go to this link __yea.________

The game that I enjoyed secondly the most today was _baseball________________. In order to play the game I had to __answer questions__________________. My Score was _aced it______________. I liked this game because _baseball is my second favorite _____________. To play this game go to this link _yea_________

The game I enjoyed the least today was _personification practice________________. In order to play the game I had to _do multiple choice___________________. My Score was __8 of 11_____________. I least liked this game because to much work______________. To play this game go to this link __________

No comments: